Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.

Sugar Free Low Carb Keto Fruit Pizza (Nut Free)

Written By Unknown on Sunday 26 May 2024 | 05:27


This Low Carb Fruit Pizza is Keto, Gluten Free and Nut Free, Almond flour free!  It's a perfect recipe for a Patriotic holiday!

patriotic dessert pizza6 (1 of 1)

Keto Dessert Pizza Crust

This recipe has been on my Foodie-To-Do List for a long time! Ever since I made this gluten free  4th of July Pizza a couple of years ago, I knew a Low Carb Keto Fruit Pizza with my coconut flour cookie recipe needed to happen.

Using my Low Carb Vanilla Wafers which tastes like a sugar cookie crust, I knew this would be a great recipe for everyone on a keto diet and low carb diet and even those who are not and I was right!  

Just 2 grams of net carbs per serving or 4 total carbs. All the nutritional information is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this blog post. 

patriotic dessert pizza7 (1 of 1)

Perfect Low Carb Dessert

I've made this for Memorial Day as well as the Fourth of July and each time, it's been a winner with everyone. Many can't believe it's a keto cookie pizza recipe!

This healthy fruit pizza is really the most perfect summer dessert for all the summer parties because it uses very simple ingredients. 

I covered our cooled crust with a cream cheese icing. Make sure to purchase sugar-free cream cheese, meaning no added sugar. 

patriotic dessert pizza9 (1 of 1)

Healthy Ingredients

My Sugar Free Vanilla Wafers cookie recipe  for the crust ingredients.

Cream cheese- softened to room temperature is best to incorporate easier

Heavy Cream or heavy whipping cream

Vanilla Extract

Vanilla Liquid Stevia- you can really use favorite sweetener. Here's my Sweetener Guide & Conversion chart to help you decide how much of other low-carb sweeteners to use. 

Fresh Blueberries- you can also swap these for fresh blackberries

Fresh Raspberries or use fresh strawberries

patriotic dessert pizza8 (1 of 1)

How to Make Keto Fruit Dessert Pizza

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Prepare my vanilla wafer cookie recipe and rather than turn into a roll for slicing cookies, spread onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.

My rectangle shape measured 8 by 12. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.

Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract and stevia in a stand mixer or large bowl using an electric hand mixer and blend on high until the consistency is that of frosting.

Spread evenly over cooled cookie crust. Arrange blueberries in the left corner.

I made 5 rows across, with 8 berries in each row. Arrange 5 rows of raspberries across cookie. Slice and serve or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

patriotic dessert pizza5 (1 of 1)

I used the recent invite for my daughter to head to a friends pool party, to make this low carb cookie dessert pizza to share with others.

"Others" meaning friends who do not typically eat sugar-free and are not on a ketogenic diet.

I always like to do that. I like to hear what they thought of something they don't normally eat.

I heard rave reviews! My friend told me her hubby loved it so much he wanted to write me a thank you note!

patriotic dessert pizza4 (1 of 1)

Do I use a Pizza Pan?

No, do not use a round pizza pan for this recipe. The vanilla wafer recipes calls for the cookies to be made into a roll shape and refrigerated in order to slice them before baking.

In this recipe that step is eliminated. Just prepare the sugar cookie dough and spread it onto the baking sheet pan and bake.

Can I use another sweetener?

You can use any sweetener of choice that equals about ½ cup of sugar, Lakanto Monk Fruit is a great option. Taste and adjust to your preference.

What other keto-friendly fruits can I use?

Strawberries sliced in half is also another option if you don't like raspberries.

patriotic dessert pizza3 (1 of 1)

Low Carb Fruit Dessert Pizza

You can really use whatever fresh fruit toppings you want on this great dessert pizza. I chose low carb fruits like raspberry and blueberries, but any fresh berries will be good.

Trying to keep to the Red, White and Blue themed for 4th of July is always a festive dessert to bring to a party or summer cookouts.

patriotic dessert pizza2 (1 of 1)

Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting

You can choose one of two frosting options I have. I used my Sugar Free Cream Cheese Frosting in this recipe and added those ingredients below but feel free to use this Sugar Free Buttercream Frosting, really either would hold up well.

One note though is the cream cheese frosting will need to stay refrigerated before serving, especially in the heat of summer.

Bake pizza cookie crust, cool, make the frosting, add your favorite berries to decorate and you're done. I also opted to pre-slice pieces to make it easier for the kids to grab.

patriotic dessert pizza1 (1 of 1)

This will become your next family favorite fun dessert! Simple, fun and Patriotic!

 How to Store Sugar Free Fruit Pizza

Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

More Easy Keto Dessert Recipes

Lime Cheesecake Jars

Strawberry Cheesecake Jars

Strawberry Galette

Lemon Cheesecake Mousse

Low Carb Fruit Pizza (Keto, Nut Free)

Print

Low Carb Patriotic Dessert Pizza (Grain Free)

Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
Servings 20 squares
Calories 95kcal
Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar Free Mom

Ingredients

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Prepare my vanilla wafer cookie recipe and rather than turn into a roll for slicing cookies, spread onto a baking pan lined with parchment. My rectangle shape measured 8 by 12.
  • Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
  • Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract and stevia in a stand mixer and blend on high until the consistency is that of frosting.
  • Spread evenly over cooled cookie.
  • Arrange blueberries in the left corner. I made 5 rows across, with 8 berries in each row.
  • Arrange 5 rows of raspberries across cookie.
  • Slice and serve or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

Video

Notes

2.1 g Net Carbs
This recipe was first published in June of 2016 and updated in June of 2018 with a video.

Nutrition

Serving: 1square | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 8.3g | Saturated Fat: 5.2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 88mg | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 1g
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment