Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.

Paleo Sugar-Free White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 12 December 2023 | 03:29


This Low Carb White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is sugar free, keto, low carb and dairy free!  It is the creamiest, healthiest and most festive low carb keto dessert for the holiday season!

White Chocolate Keto Fudge

If you happen to be a creamy fudge lover this white chocolate peppermint fudge recipe will be your next favorite Holiday treat. Believe or not, it's DAIRY FREE, but oh so creamy!

I adapted this recipe from my White Chocolate Fudge recipe I posted last year, changed up just a few ingredients to create this festive fudge with sugar free peppermint candy to enjoy for all the holiday parties!

Best Keto Peppermint Fudge

Just a few sprinkles of sugar-free crushed candy canes and you've got a pretty easy treat to bring to a friends house or family party for the holidays.

But if you're not a fan of peppermint  flavor just make my easy white chocolate fudge recipe and add some Christmas colored sprinkles.

I think when it comes to enjoying family and friends during the holidays the best thing one can do is prepare ahead.

It relieves stress knowing you've got things in order, you've got a plan, so you can truly enjoy those you love and even dare I say, relax, with them. At least that is my hope.

This really is an easy peppermint fudge recipe when you just have to heat the ingredients and mix on the stove. The hard part is waiting for it to set in the fridge!

Make this festive dessert ahead of time and enjoy your family and friends! 

Cacao Butter versus Cocoa Butter

Cacao butter and cocoa butter are not the same product. Cacao butter looks like white chocolate but is an oil. When chocolate is made, the cacao beans are crushed into cacao nibs then pressed and ground at high temperatures.

This creates two products, the dry brown powdery cacao powder and the pure cacao fat, known as cacao butter. Cacao butter is what makes chocolate bars so smooth and creamy.

Do not swap cacao powder or cocoa powder to replace cacao butter in this recipe.  

Can I Swap out the Coconut Butter?

Yes you can swap coconut butter with a light colored nut butter like macadamia butter or cashew butter. If you use almond butter or peanut butter you will have a dark colored white chocolate. 

Can I Swap out the Coconut Milk? 

I do not recommend swapping the coconut milk with any other milk for this recipe. 

Can I use Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk instead? 

Yes I just tested this recipe using my recipe for sugar free condensed milk and it worked really well. I removed the coconut milk, coconut butter and coconut oil in this recipe and kept the rest of the ingredients in the recipe. 

Can I use Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips?

You could use sugar free white chocolate chips to replace the cacao butter but please note that they are sweetened so you would need to remove the sweetener in this recipe or use less after tasting, before the fudge sets. 

Can I leave out the protein powder?

No, I do not recommend leaving out the protein powder because it is needed to give structure to the fudge.

While I love cookies and my favorite is my grandmother's Pecan Snowballs, easy no bake recipes are honestly my favorite of all during this time of year and so many make for a great gift idea too.

My holiday baking goodies will include this creamy homemade fudge along with Peanut Butter BlossomsSalted Caramel SnickerdoodlesSalted Caramel Cashew Fudge,  Peppermint Patty Bites, and Paleo Pecan Snowballs!

In my opinion the best Christmas gifts are the "presence" of your family, best gifts of all to me! I hope your Holidays are filled with wonderful family and friends and making sweet memories together!

I hope your Holidays are filled with wonderful family and friends and making sweet memories together!

More Easy Fudge Recipes:

Crock Pot Sugar Free Fudge

Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge

Sugar Free Chocolate Peppermint Fudge

Sugar Free Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge

Print

Paleo Sugar-Free White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge

Course Dessert
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 24 pieces
Calories 184kcal
Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom

Ingredients

Instructions

  • Melt the cacao butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
  • Stir in the coconut milk, coconut oil and coconut butter.
  • Continue to stir until completely smooth, no lumps.
  • Turn off heat and whisk is protein powder, Swerve, peppermint extract , stevia and salt.
  • Pour mixture into a parchment lined 8 by 8 pan.
  • Sprinkle with crushed candy canes if desired.
  • Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift the parchment paper on each side and place into a cutting board. Cut into 24 small squares and place each into a small cupcake liner to make serving easier. 
  • Best if kept refrigerated until ready to serve.

Notes

Net Carbs: 1g
This recipe was first published in December 2016.
    • I highly recommend the peppermint stevia but if you don't have any I would suggest using vanilla liquid stevia. If you don't use any stevia at all, just add a small amount of your favorite sugar free sweetener equal to at least ½ cup sugar, taste and adjust as needed before setting it in the fridge.

Nutrition

Serving: 1piece | Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 2g
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment