Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , , » Want to know what the IQS experts would cook us for dinner?

Want to know what the IQS experts would cook us for dinner?

Written By Unknown on Thursday 1 February 2018 | 19:04


If there’s one thing we can say about all of our IQS experts (and we have over 40 of them!) it’s that they love food!

We’re huge foodies here at IQS, so we posed the same question to all our experts: what would you cook if the IQS team came over for dinner?

And, here are their answers! From slow-cooked meats to Mexican feasts, here’s what our lovely experts would whip up…

Nutritionist + yoga teacher, Raj Barker, would opt for a plant-based dinner…

I’d roast up some seasonal veggies, cook up some quinoa, make a basil pesto from scratch and throw in a bunch of fresh leafy greens. Sprinkled with toasted pine nuts, pink salt, cracked pepper – that’s me done!”

Personal trainer, fitness + food coach, Diana Tencic, has a three course meal ready to go!

“I do love the Mexican chimichurri bowl from the IQS program so that would be on the menu, plus my version of the chocolate ganache cake with a rice puff base. I would also include my very IQS-friendly vegan carrot and avocado dip, with meal-in-a-biscuit crackers!”

Holistic dietitian, Natalie Bourke, would opt for something slow-cooked…

“Definitely slow-cooked something because it’s impossible to mess up, plus you can squeeze so much goodness into one pot!”

How good does naturopath + nutritionist, Emily Seddon’s roast pork roll sound?

“I’m roasting all the veggies you can think of with garlic, rosemary and paprika, then teaming them with a roast pork roll and a simple but zesty green salad.”

Dentist, Dr Steven Lin, would keep his dinner simple but full of flavour!

Lamb shanks with sweet potato fries cooked in duck fat!”

Holistic counsellor in Mind-Body Medicine, Carla Thomas, would whip up one of her famous salads…

“Well, I’ve been known as the salad queen but I do like to mix things up. My go-to dish is probably a simple but jazzed up bright and colourful salad that includes some nuts and seeds for crunch factor and a lemon and olive oil based dressing, with crispy skin salmon or chicken on the side. I’m not much of a baker or sweets gal so dessert would likely be a cup of tea with some 90% dark chocolate and berries!”

Integrative GP, Dr Tracy Chandler’s dish packs a nutritional punch thanks to her veg-heavy salad…

“I would cook my favourite dish of a white chunky fish, pan-fried in coconut oil. With that I’d serve a salad made of seasonal organic vegetables such as kale, spinach, julienned beetroot, cucumber and carrots. I would dress the salad with a range of raw nuts and seeds and would toss it with a lemon and nut oil dressing. My non-alcoholic mint mojito would be a great accompaniment to this dish.”

Acupuncturist, Chinese medicine + shiatsu practitioner, Sean Allison, would serve up a spicy curry for the team!

The whole team coming for dinner!? I’m feeling the pressure! I love Southeast Asian cuisine so I’d probably make a fish or chicken curry with a whole lot of delicious herbs and spices like chilli, ginger, garlic, lemongrass and coriander.”

Which dinner would you want to be cooked?

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment