Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , , » I did the 7-Day Reboot and here’s what happened

I did the 7-Day Reboot and here’s what happened

Written By Unknown on Sunday 21 May 2017 | 22:41


Sometimes you need a gentle reminder.

For me, the 7-Day Reboot Program was the gentle reminder (the reboot) I needed.

I know that eating well is imperative, however being a busy mum, managing school runs, after school activities, work AND running the household, well it can sometimes place my nutrition on the back burner.

Then I discovered the 7-Day Reboot Program. And well, it won me over.

Firstly, seven days seemed like such a short amount of time. I have done many of the I Quit Sugar 8-Week Programs, so I knew the recipes would be delicious. However, what convinced me was the duration.

Seven days would be the right amount of time needed to get my cooking mojo back in line. Easy!

The Program lets you select between two meal plan options – omnivore and vegetarian. I chose the vegetarian option. We bulk up on veggies first in our home and if any of the children need protein we can simply add it in. That’s the beauty of the recipes, a small adjustment can satisfy the whole family.

What I loved about the Reboot Program was the variety of meals and flavours. The preparation was easy and the recipes used simple ingredients.

It was a gentle reminder of the magic we can make in our kitchens.

Two of my favourite meals were the Scored Eggplant + Chermoula Chickpeas and the Sesame Tempeh Skewers + Rainbow Noodle Salad.

I Quit Sugar - I did 7DR and here'w what happened

Both of these meals were filling, tasty and nutritionally dense.

I cannot rave enough about the flavours and the convenience of a 7-Day Reboot Program, especially if you have busy, fitness kids like me!

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment