Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , , » From smoothie bowls to granola, here are 5 easy brekkies super healthy people eat

From smoothie bowls to granola, here are 5 easy brekkies super healthy people eat

Written By Unknown on Monday 8 January 2018 | 10:08


Breakfast can often be a minefield…

From super sugary cereals and jam-smothered white toast, it can be hard to decide what the best option is. Especially when even the “healthy” options are often filled with sugar – hello, muesli and low-fat yoghurt.

We turned to the IQS team to see what they eat for the most important meal of the day…

Head of content, Ash, likes to start her day on an oaty note…

“I’m a sucker for anything with oats – but most brands of muesli contain bucketloads of the sweet stuff. My fave? Our famous Coco-Nutty Granola. Served with fresh raspberries and a dollop of coconut yoghurt, it’s my favourite way to fuel up.”

I Quit Sugar - Coco-Nutty Granola recipe

Office manager, Maddy, prefers a protein-packed brekkie!

“My favourite way to start the day is with spring onions, chilli and garlic scrambled eggs with avo, a handful of spinach and a piece of GF toast. Firstly, it’s delicious and secondly, it packs a nutritional punch with three serves of veggies – and all before 9am!”

It’s smoothies all the way for customer service lead, Becky…

“I’ve recently jumped on the smoothie train and am working my way through our brand new eBook, the Super Smoothies Cookbook! My pick of the bunch so far has been Santa’s Double Chocolate Thickshake, it is so decadent and delicious, but also packed full of veggies and healthy fats to keep me feeling full until lunchtime!”

I Quit Sugar: Santa's Double Chocolate Thickshake

Food and recipes manager, Georgia, puts a spin on traditionally sweet granola.

“I’m totally into savoury granola at the moment! We developed this delicious Savoury Spiced Granola for our 8-Week Program and I’m obsessed with sprinkling it over sautéed greens and poached eggs. I also eat it straight from the jar while my eggs cook and I’m not sorry about it.”

Writer and content creator, Phoebe, loves a fry-up of bacon and eggs for brekkie…

“For a morning protein hit I reach for BAE (bacon and eggs!) Packed with healthy fats, it’s a foolproof way to keep me full until lunch. If I’m super starving, I’ll serve them on a slice of sourdough, or even as McMuffins.”

I Quit Sugar - Paleo Egg and Bacon McMuffins

Stuck for brekkie inspo? Let us do the thinking for you on our 8-Week Program, which is now running WEEKLY. So, you can begin your sugar-free journey at any time!

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment